WAMPLER PANTHEON PEDAL
The Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Pedal was inspired by the long-discontinued, long-sought-after Marshall Bluesbreaker Stompbox…. and the many now – legendary pedals that have followed its ”transparent” path. The Wampler Pantheon gives you all the unmistakably British break up and tonal nuance found in the best of these revered circuits…. But with some fresh features and modern functionality which are all WAMPLER;
- A Powerful EQ Section; tailor your sound for any gig!
- An Active Baxandall Bass control; allows you to match with any cab and fill up any room!
- A Delicious Presence Control; add just the right amount of Sparkle & Sweetness!
- Front Mounted Gain Structure & Voicing Controls; All Wampler – a fresh take on shaping this amazing circuit, and instant access to different harmonic and overtone structures!
- Top-mounted Jacks for busy pedalboards!
If you’re looking for a Classically Inspired Drive Pedal that mates perfectly with any rig, plays nice with all your modern tone-tools, retains all the personality and feel of your playing, AND delivers everything from sweet and creamy push to cranked British Grind….. Go Pantheon.
More of You
The reason the original BluesBreaker circuit is so legendary, and why so many cool stompboxes have been modeled after it, has to do with the way it introduces harmonics and grit into the tone you’ve already worked so hard to get, without altering it’s natural sound or drowning the player’s touch in needless extra compression or grit. The Pantheon takes faithful inspiration from this circuit, but keeps the sound entirely yours.
Always the Right Fit
The Pantheon gives you enough tonal tweaking options to enhance the rest of your rig without muddying things up. The Baxandall-style active bass control is neutral at noon but boasts an extremely powerful sweep as you move through the range. And in addition to the standard tone control, you’ll also find a presence control for adding just the right amount of top-end chime to fit your different guitars and output devices… live, in the studio, or as part of a larger chain.
Not just another Clone
This type of overdrive circuit is used in some very different ways by different players…. The native sound has passed the test of time, but Brian Wampler has added enough easily accessible gain control transport you through the decades at the flick of a switch. The 3-way Gain Level switch toggles between the most useful and usable Drive degrees, and the 3-position Overdrive Voice switch selects between hard and soft clipping or a mix of both! That’s every shade of dirt you’ll ever need.
Built for Forever.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to bringing you the best-sounding & most usable Effects Boxes on the market is nothing new. Those qualities are on full display within the Pantheon overdrive. We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Convenient top-mounted jacks
- Powerful EQ section
- Wide range of gain structures instantly available with no tweaking
- Select between hard clipping, soft clipping, and a mix of the two
- Classic sound and beautifully British Character, without altering your tone